Rationally
speaking, the emotion of happiness is something that everyone wants to
have. The tenacious search of happiness started with the first man
stepping on the planet earth, and till now, no one achieved complete
happiness.
Interestingly, we all have our own unique ways to reach the focal point of happiness. From among us, some take wealth as a shortcut to happiness, some meet it in alienation, and some among the people. My story is different.
At early morning, as usual, I glanced in the books’ shelf and took one randomly. I went to a hotel nearby where I often go for breakfast. I shuffled through the pages of the book, scanning it curiously.
Naturally, as it happens, in a moment, I found myself carried away. I found happiness in each passage I read dressed in beautifully coined black-gold-lines. A fact to be shared: I bought this book many months ago, can’t remember the exact date. It is a book of extraordinary importance to me. There I found many things. Editor's note on using the book is highly prolific, stimulating and impressive. I found it truly important for me.
There I found the eruption of emotions. Happiness was dancing in my heart, mind and in every nerve. Experiencing such states, we come to know that happiness is not caused simply by entertaining one’s whims, rather it is being in love with living. Happiness comes the way one thinks, it comes the way one chooses to do things, it is a harmonious consequence.
So: Days of Learning edited by L.J. Lewis, consists some essays written by legends, about their school days, reading and learning experiences. It is an attention capturing book. When you read the introduction, the thought immediately flows into your mind to recommend it to a friend.
Interestingly, we all have our own unique ways to reach the focal point of happiness. From among us, some take wealth as a shortcut to happiness, some meet it in alienation, and some among the people. My story is different.
At early morning, as usual, I glanced in the books’ shelf and took one randomly. I went to a hotel nearby where I often go for breakfast. I shuffled through the pages of the book, scanning it curiously.
Naturally, as it happens, in a moment, I found myself carried away. I found happiness in each passage I read dressed in beautifully coined black-gold-lines. A fact to be shared: I bought this book many months ago, can’t remember the exact date. It is a book of extraordinary importance to me. There I found many things. Editor's note on using the book is highly prolific, stimulating and impressive. I found it truly important for me.
There I found the eruption of emotions. Happiness was dancing in my heart, mind and in every nerve. Experiencing such states, we come to know that happiness is not caused simply by entertaining one’s whims, rather it is being in love with living. Happiness comes the way one thinks, it comes the way one chooses to do things, it is a harmonious consequence.
So: Days of Learning edited by L.J. Lewis, consists some essays written by legends, about their school days, reading and learning experiences. It is an attention capturing book. When you read the introduction, the thought immediately flows into your mind to recommend it to a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment